In this episode of the Regained Wellness Podcast we are talking with holistic nutritionist Tanya Fraser to discuss women’s heart health and what you can do for improved health and wellness.
In This Episode Tanya & I discuss:
- what heart disease really is
- signs and symptoms to look for
- what foods help combat heart disease
- the role of cholesterol in our lives
- why we need to manage stress
- birthday suits…
- how to approach fitness and nutrition for newbies
- our love of House Of Cards (no spoilers)
Where You Can Keep Up To Date With Tanya:
Thanks For Swinging On By!
I think you’re the bees knees, and I’m also thinking it would be rather sporting if you liked this episode to leave me a rating and review on iTunes. Just click view in iTunes to get to the main site. That way more people can get access to great health information.
That’s heart health So that’s it for me today, thanks again to Tanya and if you haven’t already make sure you sign up for the email newsletter to be kept up to date with helpful nutrition and health information. So have a good day and I’ve seen it’s only -3 outside today so I’m hitting the beach…