I’m pumped to have nutrition expert Shawn Stevenson on the Regained Wellness Podcast to talk all about why sleep is so crucial, how to get better quality sleep and tips to improve your health and wellness.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Shawns’ background and a big detour that hit his life
- How Shawn took back his own health
- Why sleep should be considered “vitamin S”
- How sleep is a force multiplier and more important than fitness & nutrition
- The link between sleep and obesity
- The importance of melatonin
- If we should use natural sleep supplements
- Avoiding blue light
- Tips to creating a great sleep cycle
- The one big thing you can do to improve sleep right away
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Model Health Show (go listen and subscribe!)
- Shawn’s book Sleep Smarter
- Shawn on Twitter & Facebook
Thank You To Shawn & Thank You For Listening!
If you like what you hear please hook me up and leave a rating and review over at iTunes so we can keep helping more people take back their health. Just click ‘view in iTunes’ to go to the main review page.
Well that’s it for me, make sure you start getting some good shut eye now and before you leave make sure to sign up for my email newsletter below and I’ll send you off my free Healthy Eating Starter Kit e-book to get you up and running.