My guest today is host of the hugely popular podcast Entrepreneur On Fire, John Lee Dumas. EOF is a daily show that interviews entrepreneurs from all fields and I’ve been listening since it came out. Over that time I’ve learned about John’s journey with health and wellness and today he comes on the Regained Wellness podcast to share his insights and motivation.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- John’s background leading him to today
- The importance of health and fitness in his life
- How critical diet is
- The health changes that can come from intermittent fasting
- The importance of goal setting
- What a day of fitness and nutrition looks like for John
- The JLD breakfast of champions!
- The benefit of going to bed and rising earlier
- Advice for those starting out in getting healthy and well
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- John’s daily routine
- The 7-minute workout
- Episode #42: How Pat Flynn Took Back His Health
- Episode #36: Better Sleep, Better Health With Shawn Stevenson
- The Freedom Journal
You Stay Classy San Diego & Thanks For Stopping By!
If you liked this episode do me a solid and share it with anyone you think might like it. And since we’re both in the sharing mood, let me share my gift with you for signing up to the Regained Wellness newsletter; It’s the Healthy Eating Starter Kit e-book and it gets you off on the right foot for taking control of your nutrition. Just drop your ‘ol email in the form below and you’re all set. Also don’t forget to: