This will be my last show of 2105 and it comes right at the time when holiday eating has reached a fever pitch and holiday weight gain is out in full force. This all applies right through until New Years when most people’s diets go through the ringer but I’m hooking you up with some good tips!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What you can do before going to parties, meals and events
- The foods you want to look for that will be your best choices
- One thing you can do that can help manage hunger
- The importance of slowing down how long you eat
- The three things that keep you full
- How to prevent overeating
- Why you need to take it easy on yourself during the holidays
- The gift that keeps on giving the whole year round…
Thanks For Listening & Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal!
I’ve started seeing that Home Alone quote on t-shirts which is awesome. But thank you for listening and for listening to any or all of the shows from the past year, I really appreciate it and hope to keep the good stuff coming for y’all.
If you haven’t already make sure to sign up for the email newsletter below to get great nutrition info that I only share over email and since it’s the holidays signing up gets you a free gift.
I’ll give you a hint; it can be read on your computer or Kindle, and hopefully I got the right size 😉
O.k I’m off to take a bath in eggnog but also don’t forget to: