So the New Year is humming along and people’s fitness goals are either being met or being bowed out of. The number one reason why people say they can’t commit to exercise is due to a lack of time for fitness. Many the personal trainer and fitness guru will say that’s no excuse and that you can always make time.
While that is partly true but honestly it is also B.S. A lack of time is a valid excuse and in this podcast, I’ll show you why and also a few steps to start to overcome it. Let’s do this..
In This Episode On Lack Of Time For Fitness You Will Learn:
- How long the average gym sessions is and should be
- The importance of pre-workout nutrition
- What foods you should have and how long before
- Why post workout nutrition is SO important
- What foods should you have and how soon do you need to eat after?
- How far away the average gym is for a person
- How all this time adds up and how long fitness REALLY takes
- 4 tips to make fitness easier if you’re really busy
Resources Mentioned In This Show:
- Why HIIT Training is so important: Blog post or Podcast
- Tabata training- Podcast
- Huffington Post Article
Alright, It’s Time To Make Like A Baby & Head Out
Thanks for taking the time to listen about why a lack of time for fitness is actually a legit reason. The main thing is to not beat yourself up over things and learn to use your time as effective as possible.
O.k I’m Audi 5000, thanks for listening!