Have you been using vegetable oils like canola, sunflower or soybean oil thinking they are a healthier alternative? You might want to stop using them and actually, you might be pretty horrified as to how unhealthy these things are.
In this episode, I want to look at the dangers of vegetable oils and what the best alternatives should be.
Buckle up Buckaroo..
In This Episode On The Dangers Of Vegetable Oils You Will Learn:
- Why we first started using vegetable oils
- Who Ancel Keys was and how he dictated what you have believed
- Imperfect science and cherry picking data
- How vegetable oils are made
- The effects they have in the body
- The issue with inflammation
- One horrifying use for vegetable oils
- Why you never want to cook with oils
- What smoke point is
- The best alternatives
- The issue around fake olive oil and how you should buy it
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Podcast: The Saturated Fat Myth
- Blog post on: Saturated fat & Ancel Keys
- Podcast Episode #47: Nora Gedgaudas- Primal Body Primal Mind
- Primal Body Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudas
- Primal Fat Burner
Thanks For Listening, You’ve Been A Beautiful Audience!
Well, I can’t actually SEE you but I’m certain that you’re very attractive. That’s it for the dangers of vegetable oils. I hope you picked up some good info that you can start using right away to improve your health and wellness.
That’s the name of the game, taking this small steps to improving your nutrition and as that improves so does your overall health. If you liked this show make sure to subscribe via iTunes so you get the show automatically delivered to you listening device of choice each week. This way I don’t have to hand deliver it which could really leave me pressed for time..
If you liked this show please feel free to share it with anyone you think would like it. Sharing is caring and knowledge is power and I just combine like 3 80’s T.V references in that last statement. And sharing is so much easier now via our phones with just a few tappy taps of the buttons. They’re a little better than these phones which were pretty hot at the time…