Well is it?
Is your fridge making you sick is not a common expression you hear every day but it’s actually something you might want to address. Most people take their fridge for granted, they’re not entirely sure how it works and the fact that if you’re not on top of things yes, it can indeed make you sick.
In my podcast today I give a quick breakdown of how your fridge actually works and why it’s something you want to pay a little bit of attention to, unlike the mess that dog made that you just pushed a chair over.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The long exciting history of refrigeration
- How the fridge changed the way we consume food
- The advent of the frozen dinner revolution
- How your fridge actually works
- Why there are specific temperature differences and why that is
- The places in your fridge you want to store specific items
- What warm spots are
- Why it’s not good to keep your fridge too full
- Why the circulation of cold may be making you sick
- The one action with a fridge that needs to be cut down on
- Precautions you can take to keep your fridge as healthy as possible
- Wrestlemania 33 recap
- From my intro; the only thing harder to move than a fridge..
- The Strategic Grocery Shopping Guide (Amazon best seller!)
- My free Healthy Eating Starter Kit eBook (NOT a best seller but my mom likes it..)
Alright, It’s Time To Hit The ‘Ol Dusty Trail
Like I mentioned, you’ve probably never been asked is your fridge making you sick? But as you can see it’s not your normal appliance that just sits there. It does need a bit of maintenance and attention. Consider it like a very cold car but one that doesn’t move and is filled with leftover Chipotle.
But that little bit of attention can help make sure you’re keeping things as healthy as they can be.
If you’re new here, thanks for stopping by and make sure you subscribe to the show on iTunes. If you really liked it please give it a rating and review and feel free to share with anyone you think might find it interesting. Because hey, we’re talking about fridges here. Who WOULDN’T?!
I know who would DEFINITELY like this show..