Well, summertime is here and that means time to sit back and unwind, adjust the base and let the alpine blast. Things slow down, the days get longer and you find that you have to Break to ya crib change your clothes once more, cause you’re invited to a barbecue that’s starting at 4.
It’s a good time indeed.
With the summer also comes travel and vacations and this can mean a change in your daily routine that could affect your workouts and fitness. Today on the podcast I’m going to share how to stay in shape on vacation no matter where you’re going or what location you find yourself in.
Alright, let’s get jiggy with it.
On This Episode On How To Stay In Shape On Vacation You Will Learn:
- What to look for in locations if fitness is your priority
- How to strategically book hotels in areas with gyms
- My top tip on how to use gyms in your vacation area for free
- The best activity while you’re in a new location to get in shape and experience the area in the best way
- Why hiking is an amazing form of exercise and why you need to investigate trails near where you’ll be staying
- The type of workouts you can do anywhere, at any time and without any equipment
- The four-minute workout
- How to take advantage of the sand if you’re by a beach
- Some of my favorite workout adventures
- Why even taking the week off from fitness can have its benefits
I’ve got a bunch of good info in this episode to help make the best of your travels if fitness is still a priority to you. It doesn’t have to take a back seat but at the same time doesn’t, and shouldn’t, dictate you every move while on vacation or traveling.
It is definitely easy to incorporate it in though and I share some great tips that hopefully you can make work whether you’re on a cruise, in a big city, at the cottage or at a resort.
Enjoy Your Summer!
That’s my episode on how to stay in shape on vacation so thanks for checking it out! If you’re new here thanks for coming on out! I’ve got a lot of previous episodes that will keep you busy until the next one comes out and speaking of that, don’t forget to:
Now let’s have Will Smith when he was The Fresh Prince take us out on the summer anthem: