Hey, you, yeah YOU! Do you like podcasts? Well, you’ve come to the right place as I’ve got an awesome one today with an awesome guest Courtney Ustrzycki aka CourtneyForLife.
Courtney is a personal trainer and powerlifter and she’s here to talk about her journey into health and fitness and the importance of weight training not just for women but for everyone.
So sit back, grab a protein shake and let us take you away on a fitness voyage..
In This Episode Courtney & I Discuss:
- Her journey on the road to health and fitness
- How she got started and what she turned to
- Her different approaches to training and workouts over the years
- Getting into powerlifting
- The importance of weight training for staying lean
- What her nutrition and diet looks like
- Her year-round approach to her training and nutrition
- Becoming a sponsored athlete
- How she encourages female clients to start strength training
- The approach she takes to social media
- Insights to the good and bad that come from sharing on social media
- Big bowls of love…
Where To Follow Courtney:
- Website: CourtneyForLife
- CourtneyForLife Podcast
- Follow Courtney on:
Also, check out my review of CanadianProtein.com:
O.k, That’s All She Wrote, Thank You Courtney & Thank You For Listening!
Hopefully, you learned some good stuff here today about the importance of weight training whether you’re male or female and what it takes to get results and to progress. If you liked this show make sure to subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get podcasts. And hook me up with a rating and review so more people can get exposed to the show and my mom will be prouder of me.
And if you really liked it feel free to share with anyone you think may appreciate this info. Sharing is caring remember. I’d share this ice cream with you if you were here right now, that’s just how generous that I AM…..
O.K I’ll leave things with a video from Courtneys last powerlifting meet lifting some real heavy weight while I’ve hurt my back taking out the garbage…: