Today on the podcast I have a real life Amazonian warrior! My guest is Andrea Vasiliou who played an Amazonian warrior in Wonder Woman. Along with that, she’s an actress and model who has embraced health and fitness in her work and her life.
You will learn in this episode, not just the grueling process of training for this blockbuster movie but her approach to health and fitness that she focuses on in her daily life.
In This Episode Andrea & I Discuss:
- Her journey into acting
- What her fitness was comprised of before Wonder Woman
- The casting process for Wonder Woman
- Training alongside Gal Godot, Henry Cavill, and Jason Momoa
- What the training looked like over the course of 6 months
- What she adapted to quickly and what was the most challenging
- The nutrition approach that was followed for the movie
- The importance of rest and recovery
- What the filming process for Wonder Woman was like
- What her fitness and health approach are post-Wonder Woman
- Other projects she’s involved with including Justice League!
- Being Bat Man’s girlfriend….
Here’s Where You Can Follow Andrea:
Training for Wonder Woman:
WaterPower home rowing machine ad:
Thanks Again To Andrea & Thank You For Listening!
I hope this episode was a good insight into the dedication and commitment it takes to be involved in epic movies of this sort along with some good takeaways about how to motivate yourself to be as healthy as possible.
If you liked this episode make sure you subscribe via iTunes or wherever you like to get your podcasts! If you know anyone who might enjoy it feel free to share it with those fancy social media buttons that the kids enjoy so much these days..