Alright, all you coke heads out there this one for you! Wait, that came out wrong. Coke Zero Sugar is a “new” product that capitalizes on the diet soft drink market and takes the reigns from Coke Zero. Is Coke Zero Sugar healthy you might ask? Well yes and no and that’s what this podcast is all about.
Past the teeth and over the gums, look out stomach… here’s the podcast.
In This Episode On Is Coke Zero Sugar Healthy You Will Learn:
- Why Coke went the direction of Coke Zero Sugar and away from Coke Zero
- The differences between Diet Coke, Coke Zero & Coke Zero Sugar
- Coke claiming there’s a difference between Coke Zero and Coke Zero Sugar
- What the public has said so far regarding taste similarities
- A breakdown of the ingredients of Coke Zero Sugar
- The issues with phosphoric acid
- How soft drinks have a built-in thirst mechanism
- Issues with carbonated water sources
- The differences between natural and synthetic caffeine
- The big issue on aspartame and artificial sweeteners
- When Coke Zero Sugar may be healthy and ultimately when it won’t be
- Buick hatchbacks..
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The dangers of aspartame: Podcast
- The dangers of aspartame: Blog Post
- The story of New Coke
- Podcast episode: Is Coca-Cola Life healthy?
- Podcast episode: Health Dangers Of Coca-Cola
- Support me for as little as $2 a month on Patreon: Patreon.com/wellness
This Podcast Has Been The Real Thing & So Have You!
The story of Coca-Cola, in general, is really interesting as it’s one of the most iconic brands in the world and has been a part of pop culture for more than a century. It’s not just about is Coke Zero Sugar healthy that’s the issue here but learning to take the right approach whenever new “healthy options” are released to the public.
Hopefully, you’ve got some good info from this show and how it goes beyond a single product and it’s more about understanding what it really takes to be healthy. It’s easy to be fooled by marketing and promotional campaigns (hence my collection of Golden Girls tea towels) but you can apply what you learn here not just to Coke Zero Sugar but whatever new products get released by companies that don’t have your health in their best interests.
If you liked this episode make sure you subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
O.K let’s leave things off with this glorious 1980’s Coke commercial featuring a very young Keanu Reeves