Whether you’ve been using this for awhile or keep seeing it brought up in health discussions apple cider vinegar, or ACV like us cool kids say, is something you’ll definitely want to check out. This podcast is all about how apple cider vinegar is made and the amazing health benefits that come from using it.
It’s a great addition to your nutrition approach and like me, it’s easy to use and cheap.
Let’s do this thing..
In This Episode On Apple Cider Vinegar You Will Learn:
- How it’s made
- The benefits of all kinds of vinegar
- Acetic acid and its importance
- What the ‘mother’ is and why it should be there
- How ACV can improve blood sugar levels
- The impact on cholesterol and heart disease
- The ability to fight off bacteria
- Why fermented foods are so healthy
- The importance of gut bacteria and how ACV serves as a pre-biotic
- Best ways to use apple cider vinegar
- What to look for when buying it
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Link to all the research via healthline.com
- Support me for cheap each month!: Patreon.com/wellness
- Free nutrition eBook: regainedwellness.com/guide
Thanks For Listening, Keep Your Feet On The Ground & Keep Reaching For The Skies:
Hopefully, you’ve learned how apple cider vinegar is an easy way to improve your health and it’s something simple you can add to your diet to make some great health changes. It’s not something that you need to solely rely on but makes a great addition to your overall health. It’s key that other things be in place first such as a real whole foods diet, good sleep, exercise and so on but once you are set with those things like apple cider vinegar can help bump it all up a notch.
If you liked this episode feel free to share it around however you see fit; Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, or anything!
Also, if you haven’t already make sure you subscribe via iTunes or wherever you like to get your podcasts.