Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey. If you’ve been getting a good nights sleep that’s awesome and it is the foundation of your overall health and wellness. If you’ve been struggling to get a good nights sleep you may have to learn how to create the perfect sleep environment.
When it comes to being as healthy as possible sleep needs to be priority number 1. Unfortunately, too many people neglect to create the perfect sleep environment and it leads them to have very lackluster rest and recuperation. Today on the podcast I share all the best tips on how to make your bedroom like an oasis of rest.
So grab a glass of warm milk and your best onesie pajamas with the feet attached and a flap on the rear. It’s time to podcast..
In This Episode On How To Create The Perfect Sleep Environment You Will Learn:
- Why sleep is so crucial to health
- Why you want to limit your levels of cortisol
- Why so many people neglect a good sleep environment
- Why bedrooms have become entertainment centers
- The type of lighting that you need to focus on
- Why electronics can cause so many problems
- The one trick hotels use to help you sleep better
- The colors of paint that can help you sleep
- The ideal temperature for sleep each night
- What to look for in a mattress
- Why your pillow is so crucial for sleep and how to select the best one
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode #36: Better Sleep Better Health w/ Shawn Stevenson
- Blog Post: The Complete Sleep Guide From A to Zzzzzzz
- Episode #127: 5 Ways To Get Better Sleep Tonight
- Episode #130: Understanding Your Sleep Cycles
Well It’s Been A Busy Show, Now Off To Bed Little Ones
Many people are always asking about the one big thing that can change their health. It’s like they’re looking for the magic bullet or a secret supplement that can improve all things. Normally a question regarding one thing you can do for a major change can be dismissed but when it comes to your health there is such a thing and it’s sleep.
The sooner you can improve your sleep the sooner you can improve your health, wellness, fitness, appearance, energy, productivity you name it. It’s available to everyone and it’s free! The best price anything can be! It seems too simple and that seems to throw people off but hopefully, through this show and the resources, you can really get up to speed on all things sleep. It starts in the bedroom though and learning how to create the perfect sleep environment.
If you liked this show feel free to share it with anyone you think might benefit from it and if you REALLY liked it make sure to subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. I don’t care WHERE you get them, as long as you get them…
Also, if you’re interested in supporting me and the show for as low as a few measly bucks a month and get some sweet hookups while you’re at it you can check me out on Patreon.com/wellness