If you’re in the market for crappy gifts like tube socks, a fruitcake or a Golden Girls DVD the holidays are your time of year! It’s hard to get what you want but if you’re into health and fitness there are a whole lot of amazing gifts out there for you. It may not even be for you but for someone looking to make changes in their life so this episode is all about the best health and fitness gifts for 2017.
So grab a steaming cup of eggnog and a hunk of gingerbread house as we settle into a long winters podcast. Honestly, how can anyone drink something called ‘nog’?
In This Episode You On The Best Health And Fitness Gifts For 2017 You Will Learn:
- Why a blender can improve your nutrition
- Why you want a blender and not a juicer
- The best type of earphones for working out
- The best type of workout on DVD for a gift
- The one gift anyone who works out will always appreciate
- Are Fitbits and Apple watches worth it?
- A great accessory for home or in the gym
- Which are the best subscription box services
- The best accessory gift for runners
- A cheap and easy gift that will improve health
- The best kitchen appliance you can buy for your health
- Jelly of the month clubs…
Resources From This Episode:
- My Amazon #1 book: Taking Back Your Health
- Support me on Patreon for as low as a few bucks a month: Patreon.com/wellness
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: The Regained Wellness Podcast
- Online health & nutrition coaching: Regaindwellness.com/coaching
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals, & Thanks For Listening!
It’s hard to find that perfect gift and it’s also difficult to put your own wish list together. The best health and fitness gifts for 2017 are actually things that can be beneficial to you or anyone you know focused on their health all year round.
The beauty of all these things is you can find them online which can help you avoid losing it at the mall and parking on top of smart car out of frustration. You can even shop naked from the comfort of your own home which is better when I tried that in the Gap that one time…