Sorry, that’s just me checking my credit card statement after the holidays. A lot of people are in the same boat from the costs of the holidays plus possible drunken shopping on Amazon after one too many rum egg-nogs..
This is also the time of year when people get more into fitness than any other time. This is an additional cost as funny enough exercise isn’t the cheapest thing in the world. If you’ve wondered how you can save money on fitness you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been a personal trainer for years and have worked in every type of fitness club you can imagine in multiple countries and cities so I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeves to help you out,
If you’re looking at memberships, accessories, training and so on the price can really add up so today I can show you how to save money by working out at home, getting the best price on gym memberships and how personal training can be more affordable. I’ve got a lot of built up knowledge, even though most of it is taken up by A-Team trivia, but today I’m here to help!
So throw on some spandex and leg warmers and listen up:
In This Episode On How You Can Save Money On Fitness You Will Learn:
- Why real fitness is actually free
- Why walking is so underrated
- What LIIT is
- Why HIIT and LIIT are so effective
- How to create bodyweight workouts
- The number one free resource for fitness
- An underused tactic for negotiating gym memberships
- What an off-peak membership is
- Why gyms will do anything for your business
- The new type of low budget gym
- Why personal training is so effective
- How to get cheaper personal training, group training, and free session
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode #113: Benefits of Low Intensity Interval Training
- Episode #37: Why High Intensity Interval Training is King
- Episode #30: Tabata, The 4 Minute Workout
- Free Nutrition Guide: The Healthy Eating Starter Kit
- My Amazon #1 Book: Taking Back Your Health
- Support me and the podcast on Patreon: Patreon.com/wellness
Thanks For Listening & Remember: Keep Fit & Have Fun!
Hopefully, you know who Hal Johnson and Joanne Mcleod but if you don’t make sure to keep fit! This is a good time to be a consumer when it comes to fitness as there are many, many different options for you to exercise. From big box gyms to personal training studios, to Crossfit, boot camps, yoga, you name it. By learning some of the tricks of the trade here you’ll hopefully be able to learn how you can save money on fitness and get underway with being as healthy as possible in 2018 and beyond!
Remember, you don’t necessarily have to be part of a gym or club to be fit, you can do a lot from the comfort of your own home and it won’t cost you a cent, except for that onesie you might like exercising in. On the other hand, a gym will always be an effective way to get fit as you have access to the best equipment out there in one convenient location. Group exercise classes or Crossfit can give you that social and supportive dynamic and a lot of people are looking for that.
With whatever way you go the main thing is you have options and the best thing for you is to figure out what appeals to you most and will motivate you to exercise.
Leg warmers still always optional…