O.K nerds this one’s for you. This here podcast has a whole whack of science as I talk about magnesium. You might not be aware of why you need magnesium or even what it really does in your body but there is a whole lot behind this mineral and it may be the most important thing for your health.
Magnesium is involved in over 300 different functions in the body and is critical for cellular health and your overall health. In this podcast, I share what magnesium is and why it’s so critical, signs that you might be depleted in it and the best foods sources to find it in.
So draw a bath, light some candles and turn up the volume. It’s time to podcast…
In This Episode On Magnesium You Will Learn:
- What the chemistry behind magnesium is
- It’s critical involvement on a cellular level
- All the functions it’s involved in in your body
- Conditions that a lack of magnesium is involved one
- Why people get so little of it
- Signs if you’re depleted in magnesium
- How much you need each day depending on age and sex
- Where to find it in real food sources
- If you should take a supplement of it or not.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Research and background: healthline.com
- Regained Wellness healthy eating starter kit eBook
- My Amazon #1 book: Taking Back Your Health
- Support me and the show on Patreon: Patreon.com/wellness
Hey, Thanks For Coming On Out, We’ll See You Next Time!
You probably didn’t think one little mineral had so much behind it and how crucial it is to your overall health. The problem is with our modern diet most people aren’t eating fresh whole foods which is where you find magnesium, particularly dark leafy greens, nuts and seeds etc. It’s no surprise that so many people are deficient in it but including the foods, I share in this show can really give your health a boost.
All vitamins and minerals are important but a lot of problems people may be facing today might come down to low levels of magnesium. It’s such an easy thing to include in your diet so you want to make sure you’re consuming at least a few of those foods I mentioned every day. They’re not crazy exotic things either but everyday foods that should be easy for you to incorporate into your meals and diet.
And if you’re ever having trouble memorizing the periodic table of the elements here’s some good motivation…