In Today’s episode of the Regained Wellness Podcast I want to share information on all things protein.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What makes up protein
- How protein is digested
- Why we need it and its role in:
- Tissue repair, growth, immune function, energy etc
- Best sources of it
- How much you should have each day
- How eating protein actually burns calories
- My spoiler free Mad Men series finale recap
- Meat sweats…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Red Revive- click here to get 30% off
- Protein requirements for the elderly studies
- High protein diet studies on its thermogenic effect
- Podcast Episode #39: Jonathan Bailor and the calorie myth
- The full article this episode was based on
Thanks For Lending An Ear!
If you were a fruit you’d be a FINEapple. And I appreciate you taking the time to listen to the show. If you liked it feel free to share with others with the sharing buttons down below and since you’re in a sharing mode if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes it really helps out.
O.k I’m going to make like a tree and get outta here. But since you’ve scrolled this low scroll a lil’ farther and make sure to sign up for the email newsletter below. I’ll even send on a little gift if you do! Not the gift of song or anything ridiculous but a free nutrition ebook. WAY better…