Today on the Regained Wellness Podcast I’m thrilled to have my biggest influence in the field of nutrition on, Nora Gedgaudas.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Nora’s personal background and her overcoming depression
- What our ancestors diet looked like
- The damage you are doing from following a modern diet
- How we are designed to eat fat
- Why our bodies run better off ketones
- Why we depend on carbs too much
- How fat is like putting a big log on a fire
- How some of the best athletes in the world are eliminating carbs
- Why many doctors are following a 1950’s model for addressing adrenal health
- Our Canadian connection
- My chance meeting with Farley Mowat..
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Nora’s website: Primalbody-PrimalMind.com
- The book: Primal Body Primal mind: Beyond the paleo diet for total health and a longer life
- Nora’s new book: Rethinking Fatigue: What your adrenals are telling you and what you can do about it
- Nora on Facebook & Twitter
Alright That’s It For Me Thanks For Stopping By!
I want to thank Nora again and hope you enjoyed this episode as much as I did. If you liked it make sure to subscribe on iTunes and don’t forget to sign up for the Regained Wellness newsletter below. If you do we’ll be best friends and will meet up for Canadian bacon, maple syrup and wear our toques in the cold weather. If you’re not sure what that is then I don’t know what to tell you…