Everyone is always looking for a magic new exercise or a quick tip to get the best workout possible. Well there’s a tried and true exercise that is king among all other exercises.
You could call it the one exercise to rule them all. This episode will look at all things squat and why it needs to be the cornerstone of any good training program, So dig in your heels and let’s get our squat on:
In This Episode On Squats You Will Learn:
- What makes the squat so effective
- How you can get stronger all over from it
- All the muscles the squat uses
- The hormonal changes that occur in your body
- Squatting and your sympathetic nervous system
- How to prepare to squat and execute it properly
- The most important tips when squatting
- Other variations of the squat you can do.
Thanks For Checking Out How To Squat!
So that’s why the squat is the most important exercise and If you are new to exercise you want to check with your doctor to make sure everything is ok before undertaking a new exercise program and you want to make sure you don’t have any bad knee or joint pain. But if all things are go then the squat can remain the cornerstone of your workout and can help get you as fit and strong as possible.
If you liked this show make sure to subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcast. Feel free to share this with anyone and if you REALLY like it hook me up with a rating and review. I’ll be forever in your debt.