If you haven’t started any morning exercises you may want to look into it as it can be a great way to get you up and running. It’s not just about feeling alert but morning exercise can boost your brain power and make you more productive at work throughout the day.
In the morning you also set up your circadian rhtyhm properly for the day and that can improve your sleep that night.
Let’s look at why morning exercise is so great and 5 of the best ones you can do.
In This Episode On Morning Exercises You Will Learn:
- The best times of day to workout
- Some good reasons to avoid working out later in the day
- Why exercise early on sets you up for success
- How to incorporate in circuit training
- The advantages of HIIT
- Why walking is so underrated
- A long forgotten type of exercise you may want to try again
- Low Intensity Interval Training- What it is and why it works
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training
- Episode # 113:
Low IntensityInterval Training
- Free eBook: The Healthy Eating Starter Kit
- My Amazon #1 book: Taking Back Your Health
- Online health & nutrition coaching: regainedwellness.com/coaching
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go!
Ok thanks for listening in on some of the best morning exercises and why working out early can be a great thing. These are easy ways to incorporate fitness into your life and they are usable no matter what stage you find yourself out fitness wise.
If you liked this show make sure you subscribe on iTunes so that you get kept up to date with new episodes and if you REALLY liked it leave me a rating and review, that makes sure more people get exposed to the show!