If you have been thinking of losing weight and getting fit but cannot go to the gym, then an exercise bike is the best option. The market is filled with countless choices, and a $300 bike is not the most exciting, but it offers a lot.
Just so you know, the best exercise bikes under $300 are considered mid-level bikes, but that does not stop it from providing you with a good cardio workout, burn calories, and feel fit afterward.
If you think a $300 exercise bike will not surpass, you will be shocked at how much you will burn in a 30 minutes workout.
What To Look For In The Best Exercise Bike Under $300?
Exercise bikes come in varying degrees of shapes, sizes, and weight. While you want the fanciest, go for comfortable and stable bikes that will allow you to work out through intense and less intense days. These are some features to look for in a $300 exercise bike:
If you are exercising at home, you want a bike that will not take up space, but you want to also ensure that you can keep it safe and away from kids when not in use.
Exercising is a progressive action until you hit your goal. So choose one with sufficient levels to enable you to push beyond your plateau and hit your weight loss or fitness aspiration.
Heart Rate Monitor
You definitely want to know how fast your heart rate is beating during a workout. A heart rate monitor also informs you how intense you are working and when to slow down.
A large, clear, and readable display screen that is easy to read will do. The buttons should be soft and easy to depress.
Just because it is a $300 exercise bike does not mean you should settle for less. Always go for durable, sturdy, and reliable ones to ensure it lasts longer.
The most you can get is a one to two-year warranty or none at all. Some brands may give you up to 60 – 90 days warranty as a seller promise.
Create versatility in your workout and challenge yourself to do more with this feature. It allows you to reach your fitness goal faster and safer.
5 Best Exercise Bikes Under 300 Dollars
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike
- Dimension – 31 by 19 by 46 inches
- Height -55.5 inches
- Weight 39 pounds
- Resistance type 8-level magnetic resistance
- Pulse monitor – Yes, digital
- Maximum weight 300 pounds
- Warranty – one-year on the frame
If you love exercising but live in a small apartment, this exercise bike will check all the boxes and still leave you with enough space to move around. The Exerpeutic exercise bike is an upright foldable bike that allows for easy storage yet sturdy enough to carry a 300 pounds body weight. This machine is easy to set up, and you do not need to be a genius or crafty with tools, and allows you to get your heart rate up as you burn the calories.
- Large cushion seat with adjustable height
- Build-in pulse sensor in hand bar monitor heart rate
- Large 3.3 by 1.5 LCD screen showing calories burned, distance speed, heart rate, time & scan
- 3 system cranking option to enable smooth peddling
- Foldable and does not consume space
- Not truly upright, thereby intensifying your work out
- Super quiet
- Sturdy and stable
- The foothold is small
Marcy Upright Exercise Fan Bike
- Dimensions – 45 x 26.75 x 48.75 inches
- Resistance type – air
- Maximum height – 66 Centimeters
- Weight – 79 pounds
- Maximum weight 250 pound
- Warranty – 2 years
Exercise has never felt so good with this innovative exercise bike by Marcy. Get a total workout upper and lower body for a toned and trimmed body with its unique air resistance system that also doubles as a cooling system. This powerful bike is constructed from a 14-gauge anti-scratch resistance steel tubing to guarantee stability and sturdiness for daily workouts.
- The LCD display system is broad, easy to use with time, calories, distance & speed display wide
- Adjustable level for stability and wheels for easy transportation
- Non-slip foot strap with comfortable foot pad
- Resistance depends on your peddling capacity
- Designed to target all major arms and leg muscles in a single workout
- Get cooled and refreshed, enabling you to peddle faster
- Adjustable seat that accommodates different body weights and sizes
- Not the easiest bike to assemble
- Can be noisy
XTERRA Fitness F350 Portable Exercise Bike
- Dimensions – 40.5 by 21 by 50.5
- Weight – 42.3 pounds
- Maximum weight 225 pounds
- Resistant type – 8-level manual adjustable
- Drive system – belt
- Warranty – one year on frame & 90 days on parts
This semi-recumbent foldable exercise bike is truly designed for small spaces. One feature worth noting is the extra comfortable cushioned seat for people with low back pain. It is a large soft cushioned seat with a multi-grip handle for increase comfort during exercise. Watch your progress on the small but clear LCD display screen showing speed, distance, time, pulse, and calories burned.
- 3.3 pounds flywheel provides a quiet and smooth operation
- Foldable x-frame for easy storage
- An easy to use console
- Large foot pad
- Come with a wheel for easy movement
- Pulse meter in the handlebar
- Comes with an accessory pocket to store your phone
- The LCD screen has no backlight
- It can only accommodate 225 pounds compared to others in the same category
Schwinn 10 Upright Exercise Bike
- Dimensions – 27.5 by 16.5 by 47.5 inches
- Height – 50 inches
- Item weight – 54.7 pounds
- Maximum weight – 145 pounds – 300 pounds
- Resistance types and level – 8-level magnetic
- Warranty – 3 years, 1 year on parts, and 60 days on labor
The Schwinn exercise bike is the ultimate exercise machine. Simple as it may, this bike possesses all the power and amenities to ensure you get a good workout. Schwinn is giving exercise freaks a streamlined, high-quality, high-performance & affordable bike to get anyone to boost their fitness levels in the middle of your living room. The Schwinn bike delivers a challenge to you, so get fit.
- 7 presets program
- Quiet, high-speed, and smooth system
- Large LCD display with an easy to use console
- Large seat
- It comes with a water bottle holder
- The seat is adjustable
- It is a firm and sturdy bike
- The seat could do with more cushions
- No LCD backlight
DGQHME Indoor Exercise Bike
- Dimensions – 39.76 x 33.46 x 9.06 inches
- Maximum body weight – 330 pounds
- Product weight – 61.7 pounds
- Resistance type – friction with manual adjustment
Kick your morning exercise into high gear with another amazing exercise machine from DGQHME. This is not your average bike; it is simple, modern, and stable enough to hit your fitness goal in one cycle. You will love exercising on the DGQHME stationary bike. This bike is worth every dime for the money and a fantastic addition to any home gym.
- Digital monitor with an iPad holder to help you work out
- Cage type non-slip foot pedals keep your foot in place
- Adjustable handlebar and seat
- Felted wool brakes offering less noise
- Sturdy and firm
- Easy to assemble
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Thick, stable, and high-quality steel frame
- It can be slippery on a wooden floor as the floor stabilizer is not firm enough
So Which Exercise Bike Is The Best Under 300 Dollars?
What we have reviewed here are the top five exercise bikes under $300. There are plenty of bikes out there, but these have exceptional features that you have to figure out more of on your own. However, if you are looking for a sturdy, comfortable and affordable bike that will boost your fitness, any one of these will serve and meet your fitness goals.
If you are under budget, live in a small apartment, and really want to get fit, the DGQHM makes a good fitness companion with modern touches to break your next fitness goal. However, if you are looking for a bike to keep you motivated, then no other bike beats the Marcy Upright Exercise Fan Bike. It keeps you cool and refreshes as you ride your way into a fitter body.
Indoor exercise units have revolutionized the way we pursue fitness and build trimmer and sexier bodies. Cycling is an incredible way to get in shape, and exercise bikes are the easiest way to burn unwanted calories, and with a 300 dollars budget, you should get a good one.
Frequently Asked Questions
The fit and comfort are not to be compromised. It is advisable to physically try out the bike if possible because it will give you a better feel. The fit will also determine the weight capacity and how much work out you will get from it.