This is a tough time if you’re a gym rat. Many are now forced to take their fitness outside the gym, but this can be a good thing.
This podcast is a look back on how exercise is everywhere, and it doesn’t have to be limited to just a gym. A gym is great, but there are some issues with it including the travel time there and back, the crowds and having to wait for equipment. There is the parking issue, and then the fact you are exposed to so much illness and germs.
Let’s take a look at things you can do to keep fit that doesn’t require a gym membership:
In this episode about fitness outside the gym you will learn:
- Why the same workouts can become ineffective
- Why your mind needs new stimulation
- The many advantages of being outside
- How yoga can enhance your fitness and how to start
- Taking new approaches to fitness that are more functional
- Why cross fit might be the boost you need
- Why recreational sports can be a welcome change
Wrapping It Up
I hope you can see how fitness outside the gym is a very valuable asset, and as great as a fitness club is, you don’t have to depend on it to get as fit and healthy as possible.