This is a look back on my interview with WWE Hall of Famer, the great Diamond Dallas Page, and the DDP yoga benefits he has created.
But it’s more than a look at his own health journey, it’s about the transformative impact that DDP Yoga has had on thousands of people. Whether it’s a professional athlete or just a regular person, Diamond Dallas Page has helped introduce the masses into the healing powers of yoga.
This interview is a look back on how he has helped other wrestling legends such as Jake the Snake Roberts, and Scott Hall. We also talk about the amazing journeys of some of his other students which will astound you.
DDP Yoga Benefits
Here’s some of what we cover in this episode:
- His career and the injuries that lead him to turn to yoga
- How he was able to manage his injuries and gain strength
- The benefits that come from yoga and improved diet
- The difference between DDPyoga and regular yoga
- His work with Chris Jericho and Jericho’s return to the ring
- The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, the movie and the amazing story of the transformation of Jake Roberts
- His work with Scott Hall, A.J Styles & Dustin Runnels
- The amazing stories of weight loss and life improvements from those who have been following DDPyoga
I’ve always been an athlete and thought that yoga couldn’t provide the same benefits as my “intense” training. The first time I did hot yoga, I felt weaker and less physical than I have ever felt in my life.
I realized how tough yoga really is, but also, how helpful it is both physically and mentally. Diamond Dallas Page has taken yoga to the next level and the DDP yoga benefits are many.
Hopefully, you enjoyed this look back on my interview with not just a wrestling legend, but a man really changing people’s lives today.